MAN page from openSUSE Tumbleweed sirikali-126.96.36.1999708709.48e9937-46.1.x86_64.rpm
Updated: Feb 2017Index
sirikali -- manage user encrypted volumes
B]sirikali] provides a graphical user interface for managingencrypted volumes for a user.
The actual mounting/encryption process is managed by another service.The supported services are CryFS, EncFS, GocryptFS, and SecureFS.At least one of these services must be installed.
Encrypted volumes are created using the "Create Volume" menu.The encrypted data is stored at the "Volume Path".For normal password protection, use the "Key" option.
To unmount a volume, click on the volume path and select[aq]Unmount[aq].
To mount an existing volume, select "Mount Volume", select the directorycontaining the encrypted data, and enter the key information.
- B]-d] I]dir]
- Path to where a volume to be auto unlocked/mounted is located.
- B]-m] I]tool]
- Tool to use to open a default file manager(default tool is xdg-open).
- Start the application without showing the GUI.
- B]-b] I]backend]
- A name of a backend to retrieve a password from when a volume is openfrom CLI.Supported backends are: "internal","stdin","keyfile","kwallet" and "libsecret".The first three are always present but the rest are compile time dependencies.
- "internal" option causes SiriKali to read password from lxqt-wallet internal backend.
- "stdin" option causes SiriKali to read the password from standard input.
- "keyfile" option causes SiriKali to read the password from a file.
- "libsecret" option causes SiriKali to read password from lxqt-wallet libsecret backend.
- "kwallet" option causes SiriKali to read password from lxqt-wallet kwallet backend.
- B]-k] I]val]
- When opening a volume from CLI,a value of "rw" will open the volume inread mode and a value of "ro" will open the volume in read only mode.
- B]-z] I]path]
- Full path of the mount point to be used when the volume is opened fromCLI.This option is optional.
- B]-c] I]path]
- Set Volume Configuration File Path when a volume is opened from CLI.
- B]-i] I]min]
- Set inactivity timeout(in minutes) to dismount the volume when mountedfrom CLI.
- B]-o] I]val]
- Set mount options when mounting a volume from CLI.
- B]-u] I]path]
- Unmount volume.
- Print a list of unlocked volumes.
- B]-f] I]path]
- Path to keyfile.
- Option to trigger generation of password hash.
- B]-h], B]--help]
- Show a help message.
cryfs(1), encfs(1), gocryptfs(1)
- SEE ALSO
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.