MAN page from openSUSE Tumbleweed signing-party-2.7-3.olh.2.x86_64.rpm
Section: User Contributed Perl Documentation (1)
pgp-clean -- remove all non-self signatures from key
- pgp-clean [-s] keyid [keyid ...]
takes a list of keyids on the command line and outputs anascii-armored keyring on stdout for each key with all signatures exceptself-signatures stripped. Its use is to reduce the size of keys sent out aftersigning (e.g. with caff
- -s --export-subkeys
- Do not remove subkeys. (Pruned by default.)
- Use this key.
- The default home directory.
- The gpg binary. Default: "gpg".
- The default working directory for gpg. Default: "$HOME/.gnupg".
- $HOME/.gnupg/pubring.gpg - default GnuPG keyring
Peter Palfrader <peterAATTpalfrader.org>
This manpage was written in POD by Christoph Berg <cbAATTdf7cb.de>.
- SEE ALSO
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.