MAN page from openSUSE Leap 42 fpc-2.6.4-1.1.i586.rpm
Section: Compressed HTML help file utility (1)
Updated: 29 December 2010Index
chmls - The FPC Pascal CHM utility
chmls [options] [command] [command specific parameters]
The chmls utility performs several CHM related functions,such as listing CHM file contents, extracting one file or the whole archiveand extracting special files. Archiving however is the domain of thechmcmd utility
- list <filename> [section number]
- Shows contents of the archive's directory. The section number can be 0 or 1,when no section number is specified, content from both sections isdisplayed.
- extract <chm filename> <filename to extract> [saveasname]
- Extracts file "filename to get" from archive "filename", and, if specified, saves it to [saveasname].
- extractall <chm filename> [directory]
- Extracts all files from archive "filename" to directory "directory"
- unblockchm <filespec1> [filespec2] ..
- (Windows only) Mass unblocks (XPsp2+) the relevant CHMs. Multiple filesand wildcards allowed
- extractalias <chmfilename> [basefilename] [symbolprefix]
- Extracts context info from file "chmfilename"to basefilename.h and basefilename.ali,using symbols "symbolprefix" + contextnr
- extracttoc <chmfilename> [filename]
- Extracts the toc (mainly to check binary TOC)
- extractindex <chmfilename> [filename]
- Extracts the index (mainly to check binary index)
For backwards compatibility reasons, the list command is default.
- -h, --help
- Show help text
- -p, --no-page
- Do not page list command output
- -n, --name-only
- Only show "name" column in list command output
- SEE ALSO
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.