MAN page from RedHat EL 7 perl-Email-MIME-1.926-2.1.noarch.rpm
Section: User Contributed Perl Documentation (3)
Email::MIME::Header - the header of a MIME message
This object behaves like a standard Email::Simple header, with the followingchanges:
- the "header" method automatically decodes encoded headers if possible
- the "header_raw" method returns the raw header; (read only for now)
- stringification uses "header_raw" rather than "header"
Note that "header_set" does not do encoding for you, and expects anencoded header. Thus, "header_set" round-trips with "header_raw",not "header"! Be sure to properly encode your headers with"Encode::encode('MIME-Header', $value)" before passing them to"header_set".
Alternately, if you have Unicode (character) strings to set in headers, use the"header_str_set" method.
- Ricardo SIGNES <rjbsAATTcpan.org>
- Casey West <caseyAATTgeeknest.com>
- Simon Cozens <simonAATTcpan.org>
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2004 by Simon Cozens and Casey West.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it underthe same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.
- COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.