MAN page from openSUSE Leap 42 php7-7.2.15-1.1.x86_64.rpm
Section: Scripting Language (1)
php-config - get information about PHP configuration and compile options
is a simple shell script for obtaining information about installed PHP configuration.
- --prefixDirectory prefix where PHP is installed, e.g. /usr/local
- --includesList of -I options with all include files
- --ldflagsLD Flags which PHP was compiled with
- --libsExtra libraries which PHP was compiled with
- --man-dirThe directory prefix where the manpages is installed
- --extension-dirDirectory where extensions are searched by default
- --include-dirDirectory prefix where header files are installed by default
- --php-binaryFull path to php CLI or CGI binary
- --php-sapisShow all SAPI modules available
- --configure-optionsConfigure options to recreate configuration of current PHP installation
- --versionPHP version
- --vernumPHP version as integer
This manpage describes php
, version 7.2.15.
Copyright © 1997-2018 The PHP Group
This source file is subject to version 3.01 of the PHP license,that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and isavailable through the world-wide-web at the following url:http://www.php.net/license/3_01.txtIf you did not receive a copy of the PHP license and are unable toobtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note tolicenseAATTphp.netso we can mail you a copy immediately.
- SEE ALSO
- VERSION INFORMATION
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.