MAN page from openSUSE Tumbleweed mono-web-4.6.2-1.9.x86_64.rpm
Section: User Commands (1)Index
disco - Mono's Web Service Discovery Tool
is a tool for discovering web services and for retireving the documents thatdescribe those services.
urlis the location of a DISCO document, which includes a list of WSDL documents, XML schemas and references to other DISCO documents.
discodownloads the DISCO document and all referenced documents (unlessthe-nosaveoption is specified), and saves them to disk.
The following options are available:
- Supress the startup logo.
- Do not save the discovered documents to disk. The default is to save the documents.
- -o:directory, -out:directory
- The directory where to save the discovered documents. By default, documents are saved in the current directory.
- -u:username, -user:username
- The user name to use when connecting to the server.
- -p:password, -password:password
- The password to use when connecting to the server.
- -d:domain, -domain:domain
- The domain to use when connecting to the server.
- The url of the proxy server to use for http requests.
- The user name to use when connecting to the proxy.
- The password to use when connecting to the proxy.
- The domain to use when connecting to the proxy.
Lluis Sanchez Gual (lluisAATTximian.com)
disco is released under the terms of the GNU GPL.
- SEE ALSO
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.