Section: Network backup, recovery and verification (8)
Updated: 26 May 2006Index
btape - Bacula's Tape interface test program
This manual page documents briefly thebtape
A summary of options is included below.
- Show summary of options and commands.
- -b bootstrap
- Specify a bootstrap file.
- -c config
- Specify configuration file.
- -d nn
- Set debug level to nn.
- Open the default tape device.
- Turn off signals.
- backspace file
- backspace record
- fill tape using Bacula writes
- list device capabilities
- clear tape errors
- go to end of Bacula data for append
- go to the physical end of medium
- fill tape, write onto second volume
- read filled tape
- forward space a file
- forward space a record
- print this reference
- write a Bacula label to the tape
- load a tape
- quit btape
- use write() to fill tape
- read and print the Bacula tape label
- test record handling functions
- rewind the tape
- read() tape block by block to EOT and report
- Bacula read block by block to EOT and report
- print tape status
- General test Bacula tape functions
- write an EOF on the tape
- write a single Bacula block
- read a single record
- quick fill command
This manual page was written by Jose Luis Tallon<jltallonAATTadv-solutions.net>.
- SEE ALSO
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.