MAN page from Mandriva 2009 libglib2.0-devel-2.18.1-1.2mdv2009.0.i586.rpm
Section: [FIXME: manual] (1)
gtester - test running utility
- gtester [option...] [testprogram]
gtesteris a utility to run unit tests that have been written using the GLib test framework.
When called with the-ooption,gtesterwrites an XML report of the test results, which can be converted into HTML using thegtester-reportutility.
- print help and exit
- print version information and exit
- make warnings fatal
- continue running after tests failed
- list paths of available test cases
- run test cases inMODE, which can be perf, slow, thorough or quick. The default mode is quick.
- only run test cases matchingTESTPATH
- run all test cases with random number seedSEEDSTRING
- write the test log toLOGFILE
- suppress per test binary output
- report success per testcase
- See also
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.