MAN page from Mandriva 2010 fusioninventory-agent-plugin-netdiscovery-1.1-1mdv2010.1.noarch.rpm
Section: User Contributed Perl Documentation (3)
FusionInventory::Agent::Task::NetDiscovery - SNMP support for FusionInventory Agent
This module scans your networks to get informations from devices with SNMP
- networking devices discovery within an IP range
- network switche, printer and router analyse
- relation between computer / printer / switch port
- identify unknown MAC addresses
- report printer cartridge and ounter status
- support management of SNMP versions v1, v2, v3
The plugin depends on FusionInventory for GLPI.
The maintainer is David DURIEUX
Please read the AUTHORS, Changes and THANKS files to see who is behindFusionInventory.
- FusionInventory website: <http://www.FusionInventory.org/>
- LaunchPad project page: <http://launchpad.net/fusioninventory-agent-task-netdiscovery>
- the Mailing lists and IRC
Please, use the mailing lists as much as possible. You can open your own bugtickets. Patches are welcome. You can also use LaunchPad bugtracker orpush your Bazaar branch on LaunchPad and do a merge request.
- Copyright (C) 2009 David Durieux
Copyright (C) 2010 FusionInventory Team
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
- SEE ALSO
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.