MAN page from Mandriva 2008 libxv1-devel-1.0.3-1mdv2008.0.i586.rpm
Section: C Library Functions (3)
Updated: libXv 1.0.3Index
XvPutVideo - write video into a drawable
XvPutVideo(dpy, port, d, gc, vx, vy, vw, vh, dx, dy, dw, dh)
int vx, vy, dx, dy;
unsigned int vw, vh;
unsigned int dw, dh;
- Specifies the connection to the X server.
- Defines the port from which to get video.
- Defines the drawable (window) into which video is to be written.
- Defines the graphical context. GC components are: subwindow-mode, clip-x-origin, clip-y-origin,and clip-mask.
- Define the size and location of the source (video) region to be written. vx and vy define the upper-left pixel of the region. vw and vhdefine the width and height, in pixels, of the region.
- Define the location and size of the destination (drawable) region into which the video image is written. dx anddy define the upper-left pixel of the region.dw and dh define the width and height, in pixels, of the region.
XvPutVideo writes video into a drawable.The position and size of the source (video) rectangle is specified by vx, vy, vw
, and vh
. The position and size of the destination (drawable) rectangle is specified by dx, dy, dw
, and dh
Video data is clipped to the bounds of the video encoding, scaled to therequested drawable region size (or the closest size supported) andclipped to the bounds of the drawable.
If video is successfully initiated, an XvVideoNotify event with detailXvStarted is generated for the drawable. If the port is already inuse, its video is preempted, and if the new drawable is different thanthe old, an XvVideoNotify event with detail XvPreempted is generatedfor the old drawable. If the port is grabbed by another client, thisrequest is ignored, and an XvVideoNotify event with detail XvBusy isgenerated for the drawable. If the port is not receiving a valid videosignal or if the video signal is interrupted while video is active aVideoNotify event with detail XvHardError is generated for the drawable.
- Returned if XvPutVideo(3) completed successfully.
- Returned if the Xv extension is unavailable.
- Returned if there were insufficient resources to process the request.
- Generated if the requested port does not exist.
- Generated if the requested drawable does not exist.
- Generated if the requested graphics context does not exist.
- Generated if there were insufficient resources to process the request.
- Returned Values
- See Also
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.