MAN page from Mandriva 2008 libxv1-devel-1.0.3-1mdv2008.0.i586.rpm
Section: C Library Functions (3)
Updated: libXv 1.0.3Index
XvPutStill - write a single frame of video to a drawable
XvPutStill(dpy, port, d, gc, vx, vy, vw, vh, dx, dy, dw, dh)
int vx, vy, dx, dy;
unsigned int vw, vh;
unsigned int dw, dh;
- Specifies the connection to the X server.
- Defines the port from which to get the still.
- Defines the drawable into which the still is to be written.Pixmaps are currently not supported.
- Defines the graphical context. GC components are: subwindow-mode, clip-x-origin, clip-y-origin,and clip-mask.
- Define the location and size of the video regionto be written. vx and vy define the upper-left pixel of the region. vw and vhdefine the width and height, in pixels, of the region.
- Define the location and size of the destination region into which thestill image is written. dx and dy define the upper-left corner of the region. dw and dhdefine the width and height, in pixels, of the region.
(3) writes a single frame of video to a drawable. The position and size of the source (video) rectangle is specified by vx,vy, vw
, and vh
. The position and size of the destination (drawable)rectangle is specified by dx, dy, dw
, and dh
Video data is clipped to the bounds of the video encoding, scaled to therequested drawable region size (or the closest size supported) andclipped to the bounds of the drawable.
If the port is grabbed by another client, this request is ignored, andan XvVideoNotify event with detail XvBusy is generated for thedrawable. If the port is not receiving a valid video signal aVideoNotify event with detail XvHardError is generated for the drawable.
- Returned if XvPutStill(3) completed successfully.
- Returned if the Xv extension is unavailable.
- Returned if XvGetStill(3) failed to allocate memory to processthe request.
- Generated if the requested port does not exist.
- Generated if the requested drawable does not exist.
- Generated if the requested graphics context does not exist.
- Generated if there were insufficient resources to process the request.
- Returned Values
- See Also
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.