MAN page from Fedora 25 libdb-utils-5.3.28-24.fc25.x86_64.rpm
Section: BerkeleyDB Utilities (1)
Updated: 06 December 2016Index
db_tuner - analyze and tune btree database
] -d file
] [-s database
utility analyzes the data in a btree database,and suggests a page size that is likely to deliver optimal operation.
- -c cachesize
- Specify a value of the cachesize, otherwise, the default value will be set.
- -d file
- Display database statistics for the specified file. If the database contains multipledatabases and the -s flag is not specified, the statistics are for the internaldatabase that describes the other databases the file contains, and not for the file as a whole.
- -h home
- Specify a home directory for the database environment.
- -s database
- Display page size recommendation for the specified databasecontained in the file specified with the -d flag.
- Display verbose information.
utility assumes that databases are compacted when analysing the data.The analysis is based on a static view of the data and the data access and updatepatterns are not take into account.
- SEE ALSO
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.