MAN page from Fedora 18 xorg-x11-utils-7.5-7.fc18.x86_64.rpm
Section: User Commands (1)
Updated: xlsatoms 1.1.0Index
xlsatoms - list interned atoms defined on server
lists the interned atoms. By default, all atoms starting from 1 (the lowestatom value defined by the protocol) are listed until unknown atom is found.If an explicit range is given, xlsatoms
will try all atoms in the range,regardless of whether or not any are undefined.
- -display dpy
- This option specifies the X server to which to connect.
- -format string
- This option specifies a printf-style string used to list each atom<value,name> pair, printed in that order (value is an unsignedlong and name is a char *). Xlsatoms will supply anewline at the end of each line. The default is %ld\t%s.
- -range [low]-[high]
- This option specifies the range of atom values to check. If low is notgiven, a value of 1 assumed. If high is not given, xlsatoms willstop at the first undefined atom at or above low.
- -name string
- This option specifies the name of an atom to list. If the atom does not exist, a message will be printed on the standard error.
- to get the default host and display to use.
Jim Fulton, MIT X Consortium
- SEE ALSO
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.