MAN page from Fedora 18 sord-0.8.0-2.fc18.i686.rpm
Section: User Commands (1)
Updated: 17 Jan 2012Index
NAMEsordi - Load and re-serialise RDF data
sordi [OPTION]... INPUT BASE_URI
- -h, --help
- Print the command line options.
- -i SYNTAX
- Read input in SYNTAX (`turtle' or `ntriples').
- -o SYNTAX
- Write output in SYNTAX (`turtle' or `ntriples').
- -s INPUT
- Parse INPUT as a string (terminates options).
- Display version information and exit.
Sordi was written by David Robillard <email@example.com>
Copyright © 2011 David Robillard.
This is free software; you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
- SEE ALSO
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.