MAN page from Fedora 4 ncurses-5.4-17.x86_64.rpm
Section: Misc. Reference Manual Pages (1M)
- convert a terminfo
description into a termcap
] [-w width
. . .
looks in file
descriptions. For eachone found, an equivalent termcap
description is written to standardoutput. Terminfo use
capabilities are translated directly to termcaptc
- print out tracing information on standard error as the program runs.
- print out the version of the program in use on standard error and exit.
- cause the fields to print out one to a line. Otherwise, the fieldswill be printed several to a line to a maximum width of 60characters.
- change the output to width characters.
- Compiled terminal description database.
This utility is actually a link to tic
(1M), running in -C
mode.You can use other tic
options such as -f
- SEE ALSO
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.