MAN page from Fedora 3 ncurses-5.4-13.x86_64.rpm
Section: Misc. Reference Manual Pages (1M)
- table of (terminfo) entries
With no options, toe lists all available terminal types by primary namewith descriptions. File arguments specify the directories to be scanned; if nosuch arguments are given, your default terminfo directory is scanned. If youalso specify the -h option, a directory header will be issued as eachdirectory is entered.
There are other options intended for use by terminfo file maintainers:
- -u file
- says to issue a report on dependencies in the given file. This report condensesthe `use' relation: each line consists of the primary name of a terminal thathas use capabilities, followed by a colon, followed by thewhitespace-separated primary names of all terminals which occur in those usecapabilities, followed by a newline
- -U file
- says to issue a report on reverse dependencies in the given file. This reportreverses the `use' relation: each line consists of the primary name of aterminal that occurs in use capabilities, followed by a colon, followed by thewhitespace-separated primary names of all terminals which depend on it,followed by a newline.
- specifies that (verbose) output be written to standard error traceinformation showing toe's progress. The optional integern is a number from 1 to 10, interpreted as for tic(1).
- reports the version of ncurses which was used in this program, and exits.
- Compiled terminal description database.
- SEE ALSO
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.