MAN page from PCLinuxOS glib2.0-common-2.56.1-1pclos2018.x86_64.rpm
Section: User Commands (1)
gresource - GResource tool
- gresource [--section SECTION] list FILE [PATH]
- gresource [--section SECTION] details FILE [PATH]
- gresource [--section SECTION] extract FILE PATH
- gresource sections FILE
- gresource help [COMMAND]
gresourceoffers a simple commandline interface toGResource. It lets you list and extract resources that have been compiled into a resource file or included in an elf file (a binary or a shared library).
The file to operate on is specified by theFILEargument.
If an elf file includes multiple sections with resources, it is possible to select which one to operate on with the--sectionoption. Use thesectionscommand to find available sections.
- Lists resources. IfSECTIONis given, only list resources in this section. IfPATHis given, only list matching resources.
- Lists resources with details. IfSECTIONis given, only list resources in this section. IfPATHis given, only list matching resources. Details include the section, size and compression of each resource.
- Extracts the resource named byPATHto stdout. Note that resources may contain binary data.
- Lists sections containing resources. This is only interesting ifFILEis an elf file.
- Prints help and exits.
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.