MAN page from PCLinuxOS libxv1-devel-1.0.1-3.pclo2005.mde.i586.rpm
Section: Misc. Reference Manual Pages (3x)
Updated: libXv 1.0.1Index
XvUngrabPort - release port grabbed for video operation
XvUngrabPort(dpy, port, time)
- Specifies the display screen on which theXv Server is to accept requests from Xv clients. If thedisplay option is not specified, Xv uses the display screenspecified by your DISPLAY environment variable. The displayoption has the format hostname:number. Using two colons(::) instead of one (:) indicates that DECnet is to be usedfor transport.
- Specifies the port to be released. If the port had not beenpreviously grabbed, the request is ignored.
- Specifies the request timestamp.
(3x) releases a grabbed port. If time
specifies atime before the last XvGrabPort
(3x) was executed, therequest is ignored.
- Returned if XvUngrabPort(3x) completed successfully.
- Returned if the Xv extension is unavailable.
- Returned if XvUngrabPort(3x) failed to allocate memory to processthe request.
- Generated if the requested port does not exist.
- Returned Values
- See Also
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.