MAN page from PCLinuxOS libxv1-devel-1.0.1-3.pclo2005.mde.i586.rpm
Section: Misc. Reference Manual Pages (3x)
Updated: libXv 1.0.1Index
XvQueryExtension - return version and release of extension
XvQueryExtension(dpy, p_version, p_release,
p_request_base, p_event_base, p_error_base)
unsigned int *p_version, *p_release;
unsigned int *p_request_base, *p_event_base, *p_error_base;
- Pointer to where the current version number of the Xv video extensionis written.
- Pointer to where the release number of the Xv video extensionis written.
- Pointer to where the extension major request number is returned
- Pointer to where the extension event base is returned
- Pointer to where the extension error base is returned
XvQueryExtension(3x) returns the version and releasenumbers for the Xv video extension currently loaded on the system. The extension major request number, event base, and errorbase are also returned.
- Returned if XvQueryExtension(3x) completed successfully.
- Returned if the Xv video extension is not available for the named display.
- Returned if XvQueryExtension(3x) failed to allocate memory to processthe request.
- Returned Values
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.