MAN page from Fedora 24 php-dbg-7.0.9-0.1.RC1.fc24.remi.x86_64.rpm
Section: User Commands (1)Index
phpdbg - The interactive PHP debugger
a lightweight, powerful, easy to use debugging platform for PHP5.
The following switches are implemented (just like cli SAPI):
- No php.ini file will be used
- Look for php.ini file in the directory path or use the specified file
- Load Zend extension file
- Define INI entry foo with value bar
- Disables quietness
- Enabled stepping
- Sets execution context
- Disables use of colour on the console
- Ignore .phpdbginit (default init file)
- Override .phpgdbinit location (implies -I)
- Set oplog output to file
- Do not print banner on startup
- Jump straight to run
- Enable step through eval()
Passing -rr will cause phpdbg to quit after execution, rather than returning to the console
Written by Felipe Pena, Joe Watkins and Bob Weinand, formatted by Ondřej Surý for Debian project.
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.