MAN page from openSUSE Tumbleweed netperf-2.7.0-1.76.i586.rpm
Section: User Commands (1)
netserver - a network performance benchmark server
netserver[-4][-6][-d][-h][-L name,family][-p portnum][-v verbosity][-V]
listens for connections from anetperf
benchmark, and responds accordingly.It can either be run frominetd
or as a standalone daemon (with the -p flag). If run frominetd
the -p option should not be used.
- Use AF_INET (aka IPv4) addressing for the control and possibly dataconnections.
- Use AF_INET6 (aka IPv6) addressing for the control and possibly dataconnections.
- Increase the quantity of debugging output displayed duringa test (possibly at the expense of performance).
- Display a usage string, and exit.
- -L name,family
- Set the local name and/or address family for the socket used forthe control connection.
- -p portnum
- Listen on the specified port.This is used when running as a standalone daemon.
- -v verbosity
- Set the verbosity level for the test.
- Display the netperf version and exit.
No known bugs at this time. If you think you have found a bug, please report it to either email@example.com
(1)Netperf: A Network Performance Benchmarkhttp://www.netperf.org/
HP Information Networks Division - Networking Performance Team.
Others too numerous to mention here - see the AUTHORS file
- SEE ALSO
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.