MAN page from Fedora 30 ipmctl-01.00.00.3474-1.fc30.x86_64.rpm
Section: ipmctl (1)
ipmctl-show-acpi - Shows the system ACPI tables related to the DCPMMs
ipmctl show [OPTIONS] -system (NFIT|PCAT|PMTT)
Shows the system ACPI tables related to the DCPMMs in the system.
- Displays help for the command.
- The system ACPI table(s) to display. By default both the NFIT and PCAT tablesare displayed. One of:
- *"NFIT" - The NVDIMM Firmware Interface Table
- *"PCAT" - The Platform Capabilities Table
- *"PMTT" - The Platform Memory Topology Table
Refer to the ACPI specification for detailed information about the ACPI tables.
Show the ACPI NFIT
ipmctl show -system NFIT
Returns the formatted data from the requested ACPI tables and their sub-tables. Referto the ACPI specification for detailed information about the format of the ACPI tables.
All data is presented in ACPI little endian format.
- RETURN DATA
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.