Section: ipmctl (1)
ipmctl-dump-goal - Stores the current system configuration in a file
ipmctl dump [OPTIONS] -destination (path) -system -config
Store the currently configured memory allocation settings for all DCPMMs in thesystem to a file in order to replicate the configuration elsewhere. Apply thestored memory allocation settings using the command Section[Load Memory Allocation Goal].
- Displays help for the command.
-o (text|nvmxml), -output (text|nvmxml)
- Changes the output format. One of: "text" (default) or "nvmxml".
Stores the memory allocation settings from all the DCPMMs into the file "config.txt".
ipmctl dump -destination config.txt -system -config
Only memory allocation settings for manageable DCPMMs that have beensuccessfully applied by the BIOS are stored in the file. Unconfigured DCPMMs arenot included, nor are memory allocation goals that have not been applied.
The CLI will indicate the overall status of the operation when complete. If afailure occurs when dumping the memory allocation from multiple DCPMMs, theprocess will stop and the output file will be removed.
The output file is formatted as an ASCII file with one row per DCPMM containingthe following comma-separated values.
- unsigned short int Identifier for the socket the DCPMM is associated with.
- unsigned int DCPMM device handle.
- unsigned long long int Total capacity of the DCPMM in GiB.
- unsigned long long int Capacity of the DCPMM allocated as Memory Mode in GiB.
- unsigned long long int Capacity of the DCPMM allocated for the first AppDirect interleave set in GiB.
- unsigned short int Bit mask representing the interleave format of the firstApp Direct interleave set.
- unsigned char 1 if the first App Direct interleave set is mirrored, 0otherwise.
- unsigned short int Unique index of the first App Direct interleave set.
- unsigned long long int Capacity of the DCPMM allocated for the second AppDirect interleave set in GiB.
- unsigned short int Bit mask representing the interleave format of the secondApp Direct interleave set.
- unsigned char 1 if the second App Direct interleave set is mirrored, 0otherwise.
- unsigned short int Unique index of the second App Direct interleave set.
Successfully dumped system configuration to file: config.csv
- RETURN DATA
- SAMPLE OUTPUT
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.