MAN page from Fedora 30 ipmctl-01.00.00.3474-1.fc30.x86_64.rpm
Section: ipmctl (1)
ipmctl-acknowledge-event - Turns off the flag that signals a corrective action on an event SYNOPSIS -------- [verse] ipmctl set [OPTIONS] -event (EventID) ActionRequired=(0)
Turns off the flag that signals a corrective action on an event. Refer to theEvent Log Specification for detailed information about individual events.
- Displays help for the command.
-o (text|nvmxml), -output (text|nvmxml)
- Changes the output format. One of: "text" (default) or "nvmxml".
- The identifier of the event to be acknowledged
- A flag indicating whether the event needs a corrective action oracknowledgment. One of:
- *"0": Disable the action required flag.
ipmctl set -event 1 ActionRequired=0
An event can be acknowledged only if the action required flag is currently set.
Simply returns the status of the operation. Sample output:
Acknowledge Event: Success|Error (Code) - (Description)
- RETURN DATA
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.