MAN page from Fedora 28 cloud-utils-0.30-2.fc28.noarch.rpm
Section: cloud-utils (1)
Updated: 11 Jan 2011Index
- utilty for creating mime-multipart files, likely for use via user data and cloud-init.
This program is intended to help write data that can be consumed by cloud-init. cloud-init reads mime multipart as user-data.
- -h | --help
- Show usage message
- -o | --output FILE
- write output to FILE [default is stdout]
- -z | --gzip
- compress output with gzip
- -d | --default DEFTYPE
- if not provided assume mime-type of DEFTYPE [default is 'text/plain']
- --delim DELIM
- use delimiter DELIM [default is ':']
write-mime-multipart --gzip --output=combined-userdata.txt boothook.txt:text/cloud-boothook include-file.txt:text/x-include-url
This manpage and the utility was written by Scott Moser <scott.moserAATTcanonical.com>. Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 3 published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.