MAN page from Fedora 28 cloud-utils-0.30-2.fc28.noarch.rpm
Section: cloud\-utils (1)
Updated: 17 Feb 2010Index
cloud-publish-tarball - publish a cloud archive
SYNOPSIScloud-publish-tarball [OPTIONS] TARFILE BUCKET [ARCH]
- -k | --kernel k
- Use previously registered kernel with id 'k' specify 'none' for no kernel
- -K | --kernel-file f
- Bundle, upload, use file 'f' as kernel
- -q | --quiet
- Be quiet, only output produced image ids
- -r | --ramdisk r
- Use previously registered ramdisk with id 'r' specify 'none' for no ramdisk
- -R | --ramdisk-file f
- Bundle, upload, use file 'f' as ramdisk
- --rename-image i
- rename the image file before publishing (publish to <bucket>/i)
- --rename-kernel k
- rename the kernel file before publishing (publish to <bucket>/k)
- --rename-ramdisk r
- rename the ramdisk file before publishing (publish to <bucket>/r)
- --save-downloaded d
- save the download image to directory 'd' (applicable only if TARBALL is an URL)
- Target archive. This may be a URL.
- Target bucket
- Image architecture; if is not provided, a name-based attempt is made to guess
Behavior of this program can be modified by environment variables as described below:
- Underlying tools will be invoked using this prefix. The default is 'euca-', which results in using tools like 'euca-register' and 'euca-bundle-image'. To use the ec2-api-tools or ec2-ami-tools, set EC2PRE='ec2-'
Register a Ubuntu Cloud image tarball per http://cloud-images.ubuntu.com
cloud-publish-tarball lucid-cloud-i386.tar.gz my-lucid-bucket i386
This manpage was written by Dustin Kirkland <kirklandAATTcanonical.com> for Ubuntu systems (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 3 published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.