MAN page from Fedora 28 cloud-utils-0.30-2.fc28.noarch.rpm
Section: cloud\-utils (1)
Updated: 17 Feb 2010Index
cloud-publish-image - publish a cloud image
SYNOPSIScloud-publish-image [OPTIONS] ARCH IMAGE BUCKET
- -l|--add-launch <user_id>
- user_id can be "all", or "none"
- only report what would be done
- if a image is already registered simply report as if work was done
- -o|--output <file>
- write registered id and manifest to file
- --rename <publish_path>
- publish to bucket/<publish_path>, default: bucket/<basename(image)>
- -t|--type <type>
- type is one of kernel/ramdisk/image/auto.if type is 'image', then:
-k | --kernel k : use previously registered kernel with id 'k'
specify 'none' for no kernel
-K | --kernel-file f : bundle, upload, use file 'f' as kernel
-r | --ramdisk r : use previously registered ramdisk with id 'r'
specify 'none' for no ramdisk
-R | --ramdisk-file f : bundle, upload, use file 'f' as ramdisk
-B | --block-device-mapping m : specify block device mapping in bundle
- --save-downloaded d
- save the download image to directory 'd' (applicable only if TARBALL is an URL)
- increase verbosity
- --name <name>
- register image with given name. basename(publish_path)
- Target architecture, one of i386 or x86_64
- Target image to upload and register. If this is a URL, it will be downloaded.
- Target bucket to publish the image to
Behavior of this program can be modified by environment variables as described below:
- Underlying tools will be invoked using this prefix. The default is 'euca-', which results in using tools like 'euca-register' and 'euca-bundle-image'. To use the ec2-api-tools or ec2-ami-tools, set EC2PRE='ec2-'
Publish an image to a cloud
This manpage was written by Dustin Kirkland <kirklandAATTcanonical.com> for Ubuntu systems (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 3 published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.