MAN page from Fedora 28 perl-Net-Amazon-EC2-0.35-2.fc28.noarch.rpm
Section: User Contributed Perl Documentation (3)
A class representing the state of an instance.
- code (required)
- An interger representing the instance state. Valid values are:
- 0: pending
- 16: running
- 32: shutting-down
- 48: terminated
- 64: stopping
- 80: stopped
- name (required)
- The current named state of the instance. Valid values are:
- pending: the instance is in the process of being launched
- running: the instance launched (though booting may not be completed)
- shutting-down: the instance started shutting down
- terminated: the instance terminated
- stopping: the instance is in the process of stopping
- stopped: the instance has been stopped
Jeff Kim <cpanAATTchosec.com>
Copyright (c) 2006-2010 Jeff Kim. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify itunder the same terms as Perl itself.
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.