Section: Scripting Language (1)
- php-config - get information about PHP configuration
is a simple shell script for obtaining information about installed PHP configuration.
- --prefixDirectory prefix where PHP is installed, e.g. /usr/local
- --includesList of -I options with all include files
- --ldflagsLD Flags which PHP was compiled with
- --libsExtra libraries which PHP was compiled with
- --extension-dirDirectory where extensions are searched by default
- --versionPHP version
This manpage describes php
, version 4.4.4.
Copyright © 1997-2006 The PHP Group
This source file is subject to version 3.01 of the PHP license,that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and isavailable through the world-wide-web at the following url:http://www.php.net/license/3_01.txtIf you did not receive a copy of the PHP license and are unable toobtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note tolicenseAATTphp.netso we can mail you a copy immediately.
- SEE ALSO
- VERSION INFORMATION
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.