MAN page from Fedora 13 Zim-0.29-1.fc13.noarch.rpm
Section: User Contributed Perl Documentation (3)
Zim::GUI::DiagramEditor - Diagram editor for Zim
This module provides the diagram editor dialog for Zim.It requires dot to generate the actual diagram image.
- Open the diagram editor. If PATH is given it is the ``src'' path to an exitingimage (the corresponding .dot file is also assumed to exit). This path isresolved relative to the current page.
- Compile the diagram and save it to the namespace for the current page.PATH is an optional argument which is given in case we are editingan already existing diagram. Returns the path for the image.
- Compiles the diagram in the tmp dir and shows a preview in the dialog.
- Open a dialog with a TextView showing the dot log file.
- populate_popup(MENU, PIXBUF)
- Add menu items for editing diagrams. PIXBUF is the image object passed on byZim::PageView.
Jaap Karssenberg (Pardus) <pardusAATTcpan.org>
Copyright (c) 2007 Jaap G Karssenberg. All rights reserved.This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/ormodify it under the same terms as Perl itself.
- SEE ALSO
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.