MAN page from Fedora 13 Zim-0.29-1.fc13.noarch.rpm
Section: User Contributed Perl Documentation (3)
Zim::FS::Subversion - Subversion version control
This module handles a dir with Subversion version control for Zim.
It inherits from Zim::FS.
Version Control Interface
- Simple constructor for an existing Bazaar dir.
- Constructor that will initialize a new Bazaar repository.
- Commit a new version if there are any changes.
- revert(PATH, VERSION)
- Revert a file to a certain version. Discards all local edits.If version is undefined, assume latest saved version.
- Returns the `svn status` output.
- Returns a list with version info. PATH is an optional argument,without this argument all versions are listed.
- cat_version(PATH, VERSION1)
- Returns the content of a file a a specific version.
- diff(PATH, VERSION1, VERSION2)
- Returns the diff between VERSION1 and VERSION2 for PATH or undef.If either version is undefined a diff versus the current(possibly un-commited) version is returned. If PATH is undefineda diff over the whole tree is returned.
- annotate(PATH, VERSION)
- Returns the annotated source for PATH or undef. VERSION is an optionalargument; if VERSION is not defined the current (possibly un-commited)version is assumed.
- on_write_file(FILE, NEW)
These methods are used to call the svn command.
- Run the "svn" command in the appropriate directory and return any outputto STDOUT or STDERR. Will die on error with output in $@.
Jaap Karssenberg (Pardus) <pardusAATTcpan.org>
Copyright (c) 2008 Jaap G Karssenberg. All rights reserved.This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/ormodify it under the same terms as Perl itself.
- Version Control Interface
- Directory Interface
- Private Interface
- SEE ALSO
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.