Section: User Contributed Perl Documentation (3)
Locale::Codes::Changes - details changes to Locale::Codes
This describes the changes made to modules in the Locale-Codesdistribution. Major changes are marked with asterisks (*). For themost part, all modules have remained backward compatible at everyrelease, but occasionally a change is made which is backwardincompatible. These are marked with an exclamation mark (!).
As of 3.00, the codes are autogenerated from the standards. With eachrelease, codes will be re-generated and tested to see if any codechanged. Any time there are any changes to the codes, it will beflagged below with a change: NEW CODE(s).
I intend to check for new codes four times a year (March, June,September, December). I will also check on request, so if a codechanges that you use, feel free to contact me. Any time there are newcodes, I will add them to the module and release a new version.
VERSION 3.59 (planned 2018-12-01; sbeck)
VERSION 3.58 (planned 2018-09-01; sbeck)
VERSION 3.57 (planned 2018-06-01; sbeck)
VERSION 3.56 (planned 2018-03-01; sbeck)NEW CODE
VERSION 3.55 (2017-11-17; sbeck)NEW CODE
- (*) Deprecated in core
- Because correct usage of any of the Locale::Codes modules requires thatthey be kept up-to-date, I have long felt that it should not be distributedas a core module. After discussion on the perl5-porters list, it is agreed,and the deprecation process has been started.
Thanks to p5p-porters (especially Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsaker) for discussionand guidance.
- Changes from a github pull request applied
- A couple minor changes (updated .travis.yml to include newest versions ofperl; and a couple changes to pod_coverage.t) reported by lancew on GitHub.
- Got rid of Build.PL
- Simplified things by only supporting one of Makefile.PL/Build.PL (and the latterhas been removed from perl core some time ago). RT 123572
- Fixed INSTALLDIRS
- The behavior of installing core modules changed in 5.12 a bit, and Makefile.PLnow reflects that. RT 123571
VERSION 3.54 (2017-09-01; sbeck)NEW CODE
VERSION 3.53 (2017-07-25; sbeck)NEW CODE
- Fixed the default error condition in legacy modules.
- With the addition of the OO module, better error handling was added (and itwas on by default). The non-OO (legacy) modules did not report errors, socode that uses them, would now behave differently if invalid data werepassed in.
I have turned off error handling by default in the legacy modules. Theshow_errors method was added to each of the non-OO modules to report errorsif desired.
Reported by dmaestro on GitHub.
VERSION 3.52 (2017-06-01; sbeck)NEW CODE
VERSION 3.51 (2017-04-10; sbeck)NEW CODE
- Tests no longer require (.) in INC
- As of perl 5.25.11, (.) is being removed from INC. I had to adjust thetests accordingly.
VERSION 3.50 (2017-03-01; sbeck)NEW CODE
- (*) Rewrote as OO module
- The core module (Locale::Codes) is now an OO module that can be useddirectly. All of the other modules (Locale::Codes::TYPE) are stillthe older functional interfaces and remain unchanged.
- Added some constants
- Historically, the constant names used to identify the codesets have beennamed inconsistently. The original constants for codesets are:
Type Constants country LOCALE_CODE_* currency LOCALE_CURR_* language LOCALE_LANG_* script LOCALE_SCRIPT_* langfam LOCALE_LANGFAM_* langvar LOCALE_LANGVAR_* langext LOCALE_LANGEXT_*
For consistencies sake, I have added some new codes (which are otherwiseidentical to the irregularly named codes):
country LOCALE_COUNTRY_* currency LOCALE_CURRENCY_* language LOCALE_LANGUAGE_*
Going forward, all constants will include the full name of the code type.
- Non-OO modules are now generated
- All non-OO modules are now automatically generated. This will make it easierto keep them 100% consistent as well as making it easier to add new typesof code sets.
All of the documentation for them is also generated except for the descriptionof the code sets. That has been moved into the Locale::Codes::Types document.
- Fixed a bug where constants were not exported
- Some of the constants for some of the newer code sets were not exported properly.This was fixed when I started generating the non-OO modules, but was reported(after I had already fixed it in development) as RT 119741 .
VERSION 3.42 (2016-11-30; sbeck)
- Added Czech republic aliases back in
- Common Czech republic aliases disappeared from the standards, so I addedthem back in. Rob Emery
VERSION 3.41 (2016-11-18; sbeck)NEW CODE
(s) (Jiri Bohac noted that they were needed so this was release acouple weeks earlier than planned)
VERSION 3.40 (2016-09-01; sbeck)NEW CODE
VERSION 3.39 (2016-05-31; sbeck)
No new codes (for the existing codesets).
- Added UN codes back in
- The UN codes have been added back in as their own list of codes.Jarkko Hietaniemi
- Added GENC codes
- The GENC codes have been added. These are the new US Government codesthat replace the FIPS-10 codes. They are based on, but not identical tothe ISO 3166 codes.
VERSION 3.38 (2016-03-02; sbeck)NEW CODE
- Tests reworked
- Improved test suite (and made some changes to Codes.pm) based on Devel::Cover.Test suite now has 100% coverage.
VERSION 3.37 (2015-12-01; sbeck)NEW CODE
VERSION 3.36 (2015-09-01; sbeck)NEW CODE
- (!) Removed alias_code function
- The alias_code function was preserved for backward compatibility, buthas been deprecated since 3.20. It has been removed.
VERSION 3.35 (2015-06-01; sbeck)NEW CODE
- Documentation improvements
- Many changes to the formatting in the documentation to improve it. Suggestedby Pete Houston.
VERSION 3.34 (2015-03-01; sbeck)NEW CODE
VERSION 3.33 (2014-12-01; sbeck)NEW CODE
- Filled out LOCALE_LANG_TERM codeset
- The terminologic language codes only included codes from languages wherethe ISO specified both a bibliographic code and a terminologic code. Ifboth are not specified, the better solution was to use the code for bothcode sets. Prompted by a suggestion by Jarkko Hietaniemi.
- Moved repository to GitHub
- Suggested by Gabor Szabo.
VERSION 3.32 (2014-09-01; sbeck)NEW CODE
VERSION 3.31 (2014-06-01; sbeck)NEW CODE
- Bug fixes
- Fixed a bug in the scripts used to extract data from spreadsheetsthat prevented the SHP currency code from being found. RT 94229
VERSION 3.30 (2014-03-04; sbeck)NEW CODE
- alias_code remove date set
- The alias_code function exists for backward compatibility. It has beendeprecated since version 3.20 when it was replaced by rename_country_code.The alias_code function will be removed in the December 2014 release.
- Bug fixes
- Fixed a problem that was preventing rename_* functions to not work.RT 92680.
VERSION 3.29 (2014-01-27; sbeck)NEW CODE
- ISO 3166 country codes improved
- ISO 3166 is now browsable online (previously, only the alpha-2 codes were)and it contains more accurate information than the previous sources, soI've switched to using the full standard. In response to RT 92303 whichreported some codes being 'retired' that should not have been.
- Bug fixes
- Fixed the pod test files so that pod tests won't get run at installtime. In response to RT 91167.
VERSION 3.28 (2013-12-02; sbeck)NEW CODE
VERSION 3.27 (2013-09-03; sbeck)NEW CODE
- * FIPS-10 country codes removed
- As of June, the FIPS codes are not being published in theirentirety. Only changes to the codes are published. This addsa huge layer of complexity to maintaining the set, which is notworth doing considering that the set is deprecated. As such, thecode set is no longer supported.
VERSION 3.26 (2013-06-03; sbeck)
- Documentation fixes
- Some of the examples were not correct. RT 84589
Some typos corrected. RT 85692
VERSION 3.25 (2013-03-01; sbeck)NEW CODE
VERSION 3.24 (2012-12-03; sbeck)NEW CODE
- Syria alias
- Syria added as an alias. RT 82747
- FIPS-10 country codes deprecated
- The FIPS-10 document is being withdrawn. It was deprecated in 2008,and is being updated now only until all the agencies that use it haveswitched to something else. The current version no longer lists thelong names for countries. These long names (such as 'Republic ofAlbania' for Albania) only appeared in the old FIPS-10 document whichis no longer available, so they are no longer available in this module.
I will continue to support the FIPS-10 codeset as long as it is available,but at that point, it will be withdrawn immediately. If an officialend-of-life date is announced, I will include a notice here. Otherwise, supportfor the codeset will be discontinued when the document is withdrawn.
You are encouraged to no longer use the FIPS-10 codeset.
- Domain country codes now come from ISO 3166
- The IANA domain codes have changed slightly. The IANA no longerpublishes a list of countries associated with their codes. Instead,they use the ISO 3166 codes and country names. However, they supporta few non-standard codes, so I will continue to maintain this codeset.The domain codes are now lowercase to correspond to the ISO 3166 codes.
VERSION 3.23 (2012-09-01; sbeck)NEW CODE
VERSION 3.22 (2012-06-01; sbeck)NEW CODE
- Updated perl version required
- Changed 'require 5.002' (which dated back to the version 2.xx Locale-Codes)to 'require 5.006'. Some features used in Locale-Codes are not supported thatfar back. Nicholas Clark
- Sorted deprecated codes
- The codes in the generated deprecated codes modules were not sorted making versiondiffs bigger than they should be. Nicholas Clark
VERSION 3.21 (2012-03-01; sbeck)NEW CODE
VERSION 3.20 (2011-12-01; sbeck)NEW CODE
- Added limited support for deprecated codes
- The code2XXX, XXX2code, all_XXX_codes, and all_XXX_names functionsnow support retired codes. RT 71124
- Fixed capitalization
- The 'South Sudan' country was all caps. RT 71024
- Pod tests off by default
- The pod tests will not run at install time. RT 71122
- Codesets may be specified by name
- All codesets may be specified by a constant or by their name now. Previously,they were specified only by a constant.
- alias_code deprecated
- The alias_code function exists for backward compatibility. It has been replacedby rename_country_code . The alias_code function will be removed sometimeafter September, 2013 .
- Code cleanup
- All work is now done in the central module (Locale::Codes). Previously, somewas still done in the wrapper modules (Locale::Codes::*) but that is gone now.
- Added LangFam module
- Added Language Family codes (langfam) as defined in ISO 639-5.
VERSION 3.18 (2011-08-31; sbeck)NEW CODE
- No longer use CIA data
- The CIA world added non-standard values, so I no longer use it asa source of data. Based on a report by Michiel Beijen.
VERSION 3.17 (2011-06-28; sbeck)NEW CODE
- Added new types of codes
- Added Language Extension codes (langext) and Language Variation codes(langvar) as defined in the IANA language registry.
- Added new codeset(s)
- Added language codes from ISO 639-5
Added language/script codes from the IANA language subtag registry
- Bug fixes
- Fixed an uninitialized value warning. RT 67438
Fixed the return value for the all_XXX_codes and all_XXX_names functions. RT 69100
- Reorganized code
- Reorganized modules to move Locale::MODULE to Locale::Codes::MODULE toallow for cleaner future additions. The original four modules (Locale::Language,Locale::Currency, Locale::Country, Locale::Script) will continue to work, butall new sets of codes will be added in the Locale::Codes namespace.
VERSION 3.16 (2011-03-01; sbeck)NEW CODE
VERSION 3.15 (2010-12-02; sbeck)NEW CODE
- Minor fixes
- Added version number to Makefile.PL/Build.PL requirementfor POD testing modules. RT 62247
Changed 'use vars' to 'our'
VERSION 3.14 (2010-09-28; sbeck)NEW CODE
- Bug fixes
- Stripped out some HTML that got included with some codes.
VERSION 3.13 (2010-06-04; sbeck)NEW CODE
VERSION 3.12 (2010-04-06; sbeck)NEW CODE
- Reorganized code
- Renamed test.pl to testfunc.pl to avoid causing an errorwhen built as part of perl.
VERSION 3.11 (2010-03-01; sbeck)NEW CODE
- Added new codeset(s)
- Added the IANA domain names to Country
- Bug fixes
- Fixed a problem that produced warnings with perl 5.11.5.Jerry D. Hedden
VERSION 3.10 (2010-02-18; sbeck)NEW CODE
- Reorganized code
- Moved support files into the Locale::Codes namespace.
The work done in each of the Locale::XXX modules was virtuallyidentical to each other. It has all been moved to a central module andthe Locale::XXX modules are now just wrappers.
- (!) Changed XXX_code2code behavior slightly
- In previous versions, passing in the same code set for both code setarguments would automatically return undef. For example:
country_code2code('bo',LOCALE_CODE_ALPHA_2,LOCALE_CODE_ALPHA_2); => undef
This doesn't seem like reasonable behavior, so it has been changedto allow the same code set:
country_code2code('bo',LOCALE_CODE_ALPHA_2,LOCALE_CODE_ALPHA_2); => 'bo'
Note that if an invalid code is passed in, undef will still bereturned:
country_code2code('bol',LOCALE_CODE_ALPHA_2,LOCALE_CODE_ALPHA_2); => undef
- Added many semi-private routines
- Previous versions had only two semi-private routines: rename_countryand alias_code which had the ability to modify the internal data ina couple very limited ways. It was requested (in an anonymous postingby someone named Steve and also by Steve Hay) that better supportfor modifying internal data, so a full set of routines were added.
The full set of routines includes:
rename_country rename_language rename_currency rename_script add_country add_language add_currency add_script delete_country delete_language delete_currency delete_script add_country_alias add_language_alias add_currency_alias add_script_alias delete_country_alias delete_language_alias delete_currency_alias delete_script_alias rename_country_code rename_language_code rename_currency_code rename_script_code add_country_code_alias add_language_code_alias add_currency_code_alias add_script_code_alias delete_country_code_alias delete_language_code_alias delete_currency_code_alias delete_script_code_alias
- New aliases
- Added ``UK'' alias. Steve Hay
VERSION 3.01 (2010-02-15; sbeck)
- Fixed Makefile.PL and Build.PL
- They now install as core modules as they are supposed to. Reported inRT 54526
VERSION 3.00 (2010-02-10; sbeck)NEW CODE
- (*) New maintainer
- From 1997 to 2004, Locale::Codes was maintained by NeilBowers. Unfortunately, no updates were made from June 2004 to January2010. During that time, a number of changes have been made to thestandards since then, so the data included was out-of-date.
I contacted Neil to get his permission to assume maintenance ofthe module, and he kindly agreed.
- (*) (!) All codes are generated from standards
- All of the values returned by the various functions are now valuesdirectly from the standards. This means that the values returned inthe 2.xx series are not necessarily the same as the values returnedhere.
As an example, the ISO 3166 standard which lists country codes refersto the country associated with the code ``bo'' as ``Bolivia,Plurinational State of'', so that is what is returned. In the 2.xxseries, ``Bolivia'' was returned. Also, the country names vary from onestandard to another. So the code ``bol'' which is maintained by theUnited Nations returns the name of the country as ``Bolivia(Plurinational State of)''. Some common aliases have been added, so youcan still request a code associated with a county name ``Bolivia''.
Since the data comes from the standards, some ``incorrect'' values areno longer supported. For example, 2.07 treated ``Zaire'' as an alias for``Congo'', but the country changed it's name, and ``Zaire'' is not in thestandard, so it has been dropped in 3.00.
- Added new codeset(s)
- FIPS 10 country codes (requested in RT 1755)
Alpha-3 and Term language codes (requested in RT 11730)
Numeric currency codes (requested in RT 18797)
- (*) (!) Locale::Script changed
- In 2.xx, Locale::Script assigned scripts to country codes, which is NOThow it is done currently in the standards. It appears that an older versionof ISO 15924 did this, but I haven't found an old version to confirmthat, and in any case, that is not the case in the current standards.
As a result, the Locale::Script module is completely incompatible withthe 2.xx version with respect to the types of codes it supports. None ofthe old codes will work.
- Added missing functions
- I've added in some functions which were ``missing'' previously (since there wasonly one set of codes supported, the code2code functions didn't apply):
so the interfaces for each type of codes are consistent.
- (!) Dropped support for _alias_code
- In Locale::Country, _alias_code was an allowed, but deprecated functionwhich was documented to be supported in the 2.xx series. I've removed it.
- (!) All functions return the standard value
- code2country (and other equivalent functions) now returns the name ofthe country specified in the standard (if the different standardsrefer to the country by different variations in the name, the resultswill differ based on the CODESET)
- (!) rename_country function altered
- The rename_country function from 2.07 would guess the CODESET (unlikeall other functions which used a default of LOCALE_CODE_ALPHA_2). Theguess can cause problems since (with the addition of FIPS) codes mayappear in different codesets for different countries. The behavior hasbeen changed to be the same as other functions (default toLOCALE_CODE_ALPHA_2).
VERSION 2.07 (2004-06-10; neilb)
local in the initialization code for each modulechange back-propagated from Perl distribution
Removed two non ISO-8859-1 characters from language nameschange back-propagated from Perl distribution
Added the following aliases, with a test case for each
- Burma added to Myanmar
- French Southern and Antarctic Lands to
French Southern Territoriespatch from TJ Mather
``Canadian Dollar'' was misspelled as ``Candian Dollar''
- noted by Nick Cabatoff, patch from Michael Hennecke
Changes to Locale::Country reflecting changes in ISO 3166
- added Aland Islands (ax, ala, 248)
- YUGOSLAVIA is now SERBIA AND MONTENEGRO
YU => CS
YUG => SCG
891 => 891 (unchanged)
(YUGOSLAVIA retained as an alias)
- EAST TIMOR changed to TIMOR-LESTE
(old name retained as an alias)
- three letter code for Romania changed from ROM to ROU
ZAIRE is now CONGO, THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE
ZR => CD
ZAR => COD
180 => 180 (unchanged)
(ZAIRE retained as alias)
VERSION 2.06 (2002-07-15; neilb)
The four modules which have data after __DATA__ weren't closing theDATA
filehandle after reading from it, which they should. Bug andpatch from Steve Hay.
VERSION 2.05 (2002-07-08; neilb)
Added three letter codes for the countries that were missingthem. Patch from TJ
Documentation bug: one of the examples used => where thelvalue was a constant, which isn't allowed, unless youput the () with the constant to force the right interpretation.Pointed out by TJ Mather and MYT.
Updated the URL for the appendix in the CIA world factbook.Patch from TJ Mather.
VERSION 2.04 (2002-05-23; neilb)
Updated according to changes in ISO 3166-1
describedin ISO 3166-1
newsletters V-4 and V-5, dated 2002-05-20:
- Kazakstan is now ``Kazakhstan''
- Macau is now ``Macao''The old names are retained as aliases.
The alpha-2 and alpha-3 codes for East Timor have changed:
tp -> tl
tmp -> tlsthe numeric code stays 626. If you want to support the oldcodes, you can use the semi-private function alias_code().
VERSION 2.03 (2002-03-24; neilb)
Fixed a typo in the alias for the Vatican, reported (with patch)by Philip Newton.
Added ``Moldova'' as an alias for ``Moldova, Republic of''
Updated Makefile.PL to include AUTHOR and ABSTRACT
VERSION 2.02 (2002-03-09; neilb)
Added semi-private routine rename_country()
to Locale::Country,based on a patch from Iain Chalmers.
Added test rename.t for the above function.
Renamed _alias_code to be alias_code. Have retained the oldname for backwards compatibility. Will remove it when themajor version number next changes.
VERSION 2.01 (2002-02-18; neilb)
Split the documentation for all modules into separate pod files.
Made sure all =over were =over 4; some were other values.
The code2code() methods had one more shift than was needed.
VERSION 2.00 (2002-02-17; neilb)
Created Locale::Script which provides an interface to the ISO
codesfor identification of scripts (writing scripts, rather than perl stylescripts). The codes are defined by ISO 15924,
which is currently infinal draft. Thanks to Jarkko for pointing out this new standard.All three code sets are supported, and a test-suite added.
Added support for country name variants to Locale::Country,so that
country2code('United States of America')will all return 'us'. This had been in the LIMITATIONS section sincethe first version. Patch from TJ Mather with additional variants fromme. Added test-cases for these.
Added VERSION to Locale::Constants. Thanks to Jarkko forpointing that it was missing.
Should really have bumped major version with previous release,since there was a change to the API.
VERSION 1.06 (2001-03-04; neilb)
Added Locale::Constants, which defines three symbols for identifyingwhich codeset is being used:
LOCALE_CODE_ALPHA_2 LOCALE_CODE_ALPHA_3 LOCALE_CODE_NUMERIC
Updated Locale::Country to support all three code sets defined by ISO3166. This was requested by Keith Wall. I haven't added multiplecodeset support to the other modules yet - I'll wait until someoneasks for them.
VERSION 1.05 (2001-02-13; neilb)
Added Locale::Currency, contribution from Michael Hennecke.
Added test suite for it (t/currency.t) and added test casesto t/all.t for the all_* functions.
VERSION 1.04 (2000-12-21; neilb)
Fixed very minor typos from 1.03!
VERSION 1.03 (2000-12-??; neilb)
- fixed spelling of a few countries
- added link to a relevant page from CIA
- fixed typo in the documentation (ISO 939 should be 639)
VERSION 1.02 (2000-05-04; neilb)
Updated Locale::Country and Locale::Language to reflect changes in therelevant ISO
standards. These mainly reflect languages which are newto the relevant standard, and changes in the spelling of some countrynames.
Added official URLs for the standards to the SEE ALSO sections of thedoc for each module.
Thanks to Jarkko Hietaniemi for pointing me at the pages with latestversions of ISO 3166 and 639.
VERSION 1.00 (1998-03-09; neilb)
so that 'uk' can be added as thecode for ``United Kingdom'', if you want it. This was prompted by EdJordan.
Added a new test suite for handling this case, and extended theexisting test-suite to include testing of the case where 'uk' hasn'tbeen defined as a valid code.
VERSION 0.003 (1997-05-09; neilb)
First public release to CPAN
See Locale::Codes for full author history.
Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeckAATTcpan.org).
Copyright (c) 2001-2010 Neil Bowers Copyright (c) 2010-2018 Sullivan Beck
This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/ormodify it under the same terms as Perl itself.
- VERSION 3.59 (planned 2018-12-01; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.58 (planned 2018-09-01; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.57 (planned 2018-06-01; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.56 (planned 2018-03-01; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.55 (2017-11-17; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.54 (2017-09-01; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.53 (2017-07-25; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.52 (2017-06-01; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.51 (2017-04-10; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.50 (2017-03-01; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.42 (2016-11-30; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.41 (2016-11-18; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.40 (2016-09-01; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.39 (2016-05-31; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.38 (2016-03-02; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.37 (2015-12-01; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.36 (2015-09-01; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.35 (2015-06-01; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.34 (2015-03-01; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.33 (2014-12-01; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.32 (2014-09-01; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.31 (2014-06-01; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.30 (2014-03-04; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.29 (2014-01-27; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.28 (2013-12-02; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.27 (2013-09-03; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.26 (2013-06-03; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.25 (2013-03-01; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.24 (2012-12-03; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.23 (2012-09-01; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.22 (2012-06-01; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.21 (2012-03-01; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.20 (2011-12-01; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.18 (2011-08-31; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.17 (2011-06-28; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.16 (2011-03-01; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.15 (2010-12-02; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.14 (2010-09-28; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.13 (2010-06-04; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.12 (2010-04-06; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.11 (2010-03-01; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.10 (2010-02-18; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.01 (2010-02-15; sbeck)
- VERSION 3.00 (2010-02-10; sbeck)
- VERSION 2.07 (2004-06-10; neilb)
- VERSION 2.06 (2002-07-15; neilb)
- VERSION 2.05 (2002-07-08; neilb)
- VERSION 2.04 (2002-05-23; neilb)
- VERSION 2.03 (2002-03-24; neilb)
- VERSION 2.02 (2002-03-09; neilb)
- VERSION 2.01 (2002-02-18; neilb)
- VERSION 2.00 (2002-02-17; neilb)
- VERSION 1.06 (2001-03-04; neilb)
- VERSION 1.05 (2001-02-13; neilb)
- VERSION 1.04 (2000-12-21; neilb)
- VERSION 1.03 (2000-12-??; neilb)
- VERSION 1.02 (2000-05-04; neilb)
- VERSION 1.00 (1998-03-09; neilb)
- VERSION 0.003 (1997-05-09; neilb)
- SEE ALSO
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.