Section: User Contributed Perl Documentation (3)
RT::Client::REST::Exception -- exceptions thrown by RT::Client::RESTmethods.
These are exceptions that are thrown by various RT::Client::RESTmethods.
- This exception is virtual --- it is never thrown. It is used to groupall the exceptions in this category.
- This means that the method you called wants key-value pairs.
- Thrown when you specify an invalid type to "show()", "edit()", or"search()" methods.
- An operation failed because a required attribute was not set in the object.
- RT server sent response that we cannot parse. This may very well meana bug in this client, so if you get this exception, some debug informationmailed to the author would be appreciated.
- Invalid value for comments, link types, object IDs, etc.
- Cannot read attachment (thrown from methods ``comment()'' and ``correspond'').
- This is a virtual exception and is never thrown. It is used to groupexceptions thrown because RT server returns an error.
- One or more of the specified objects was not found.
- Incorrect username or password.
- This is a virtual exception. It is used to group exceptions thrown whenRT server returns an error trying to update an object.
- For one or another reason, attribute could not be updated with the newvalue.
- Invalid e-mail address specified.
- The attribute you are trying to update already has this value. I do notknow why RT insists on treating this as an exception, but since it does so,so should the client. You can probably safely catch and throw away thisexception in your code.
- Trying to update an immutable field (such as ``last_updated'', forexample).
- Illegal value for attribute was specified.
- Unknown custom field was specified in the request.
- Server could not parse the search query.
- You are not authorized to perform this action.
- The owner you are trying to assign to a ticket is already the owner.This exception is usually thrown by methods "take()", "untake", and"steal", if the operation is a noop.
- Request timed out.
- Some other RT exception that the driver cannot recognize.
- Figure out exception class based on content returned by RT.
- Translate error string returned by RT server into an exception objectready to be thrown.
Dmitri Tikhonov <dtikhonovAATTyahoo.com>
- EXCEPTION HIERARCHY
- SEE ALSO
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.