MAN page from Mandriva 2010 apache-mod_authz_ldap-0.26-16mdv2010.1.i586.rpm
Section: Local Commands (L)
certfind - find an entry based on a certificate
- connect to serverhostname.
- use portportinstead of the usual LDAP port 389.
- use the subject distinguished name of the certificate and itsissuer to search for the entry.-nuse the serial number of the certificate and itsissuer to search for the entry.
- increase debug level.
- add all the attributes specified to the entry with distinguished nametargetdn.
- bind as userbinddnto the directory.
- use passwordto bind to the directory.
searches the directory for a node either having a userCertificate
attribute with the given certificate as its value, orhaving an issuerDN
attribute with the DN of the certificate issuer, andeither asubjectDN
attribute with the corresponding values from the certificate.The certificate is either specified as a certificatefilename
argument on the command line or read from standardinput.
Andreas F. Mueller <andreas.muellerAATTothello.ch>
- SEE ALSO
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.