MAN page from SuSE 8.X xscreensaver-4.02-1.ximian.4.i386.rpm
Section: User Commands (1)
jigsaw - permute the screen image like a jigsaw puzzle
] [-background color
] [-window] [-root] [-install] [-visual visual
program takes an image, carves it up intoa jigsaw puzzle, shuffles it, and then solves it.
The image that it manipulates will be grabbed from the portion ofthe screen underlying the window, or from the system's video input,or from a random file on disk, as indicated bythe grabDesktopImages, grabVideoFrames,and chooseRandomImages options in the ~/.xscreensaverfile; seexscreensaver-demo(1)for more details.
accepts the following options:
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class,or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- -delay microseconds
- How long to wait between shuffling pieces; default 700000, or 0.7 seconds.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resourcesstored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 1997 by Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission noticeappear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" withoutexpress or implied warranty.
Jamie Zawinski <jwzAATTjwz.org>, 25-Nov-97.
- SEE ALSO
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.