|Name : kitty
|Version : 0.18.3
||Vendor : Fedora Project
|Release : 3.el8
||Date : 2020-08-28 19:44:14
|Group : Unspecified
||Source RPM : kitty-0.18.3-3.el8.src.rpm
|Size : 15.47 MB
|Packager : Fedora Project
|Summary : Cross-platform, fast, feature full, GPU based terminal emulator
|Description : |
- Offloads rendering to the GPU for lower system load and buttery smooth
scrolling. Uses threaded rendering to minimize input latency.
- Supports all modern terminal features: graphics (images), unicode, true-color,
OpenType ligatures, mouse protocol, focus tracking, bracketed paste and
several new terminal protocol extensions.
- Supports tiling multiple terminal windows side by side in different layouts
without needing to use an extra program like tmux.
- Can be controlled from scripts or the shell prompt, even over SSH.
- Has a framework for Kittens, small terminal programs that can be used to
extend kitty\'s functionality. For example, they are used for Unicode input,
Hints and Side-by-side diff.
- Supports startup sessions which allow you to specify the window/tab layout,
working directories and programs to run on startup.
- Cross-platform: kitty works on Linux and macOS, but because it uses only
OpenGL for rendering, it should be trivial to port to other Unix-like
- Allows you to open the scrollback buffer in a separate window using arbitrary
programs of your choice. This is useful for browsing the history comfortably
in a pager or editor.
- Has multiple copy/paste buffers, like vim.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/epel/8/Everything/x86_64/Packages/k