|Name : kile
|Version : 2.9.93
||Vendor : Fedora Project
|Release : 1.fc31
||Date : 2020-06-17 13:41:39
|Group : Unspecified
||Source RPM : kile-2.9.93-1.fc31.src.rpm
|Size : 21.54 MB
|Packager : Fedora Project
|Summary : (La)TeX source editor and TeX shell
|Description : |
Kile is a user friendly (La)TeX editor. The main features are:
* Compile, convert and view your document with one click.
* Auto-completion of (La)TeX commands
* Templates and wizards makes starting a new document very little work.
* Easy insertion of many standard tags and symbols and the option to define
(an arbitrary number of) user defined tags.
* Inverse and forward search: click in the DVI viewer and jump to the
corresponding LaTeX line in the editor, or jump from the editor to the
corresponding page in the viewer.
* Finding chapter or sections is very easy, Kile constructs a list of all
the chapter etc. in your document. You can use the list to jump to the
* Collect documents that belong together into a project.
* Easy insertion of citations and references when using projects.
* Advanced editing commands.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/updates/31/Everything/x86_64/Packages/k