|Name : python3-email-validator
|Version : 1.0.5
||Vendor : Fedora Project
|Release : 2.fc30
||Date : 2020-01-07 08:55:30
|Group : Unspecified
||Source RPM : python-email-validator-1.0.5-2.fc30.src.rpm
|Size : 0.06 MB
|Packager : Fedora Project
|Summary : A robust email syntax and deliverability validation library
|Description : |
This library validates that address are of the form xAATTy.com. This is the sort
of validation you would want for a login form on a website.
- Good for validating email addresses used for logins/identity.
- Friendly error messages when validation fails (appropriate to show to end
- (optionally) Checks deliverability: Does the domain name resolve?
- Supports internationalized domain names and (optionally) internationalized
- Normalizes email addresses (important for internationalized addresses!).
RPM found in directory: /mirror/download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/updates/30/Everything/armhfp/Packages/p