|Name : libColorFull0
|Version : 1.1
||Vendor : openSUSE
|Release : lp152.3.4
||Date : 2019-10-23 23:01:03
|Group : System/Libraries
||Source RPM : ColorFull-1.1-lp152.3.4.src.rpm
|Size : 0.52 MB
|Packager : https://bugs_opensuse_org
|Summary : C++ library for calculations in QCD (SU(Nc)) color space
|Description : |
ColorFull is a C++ library for calculations in QCD (SU(Nc)) color space. It can
* Square any QCD color amplitude and calculate any interference.
* Create a trace type basis for any number of quarks and gluons.
* Read in and write out color bases.
* Calculate scalar product matrices, i.e., the matrices of scalar products
between the basis vectors.
* Describe the effect of gluon exchange, including calculating the color
soft anomalous dimension matrices.
* Describe the effect of gluon emission.
* Be interfaced to Herwig++ (>= 2.7) via Matchbox.
This package provides the shared library for ColorFull.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/ftp.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/15.2/repo/oss/x86_64