|Name : dc3dd
|Version : 7.2.646
||Vendor : Fedora Project
|Release : 9.fc32
||Date : 2019-10-31 06:24:22
|Group : Unspecified
||Source RPM : dc3dd-7.2.646-9.fc32.src.rpm
|Size : 0.45 MB
|Packager : Fedora Project
|Summary : Patched version of GNU dd for use in computer forensics
|Description : |
dc3dd is a patched version of GNU dd to include a number of features useful
for computer forensics. Many of these features were inspired by dcfldd, but
were rewritten for dc3dd.
* Pattern writes. The program can write a single hexadecimal value or a
text string to the output device for wiping purposes.
* Piecewise and overall hashing with multiple algorithms and variable
size windows. Supports MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, and SHA-512. Hashes can be
computed before or after conversions are made.
* Progress meter with automatic input/output file size probing
* Combined log for hashes and errors
* Error grouping. Produces one error message for identical sequential
* Verify mode. Able to repeat any transformations done to the input
file and compare it to an output.
* Ability to split the output into chunks with numerical or alphabetic
RPM found in directory: /mirror/download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/development/rawhide/Everything/x86_64/os/Packages/d