|Name : enki
|Version : 19.10.0
||Vendor : Mageia_Org
|Release : 1.mga8
||Date : 2019-11-04 07:24:14
|Group : Editors
||Source RPM : enki-19.10.0-1.mga8.src.rpm
|Size : 3.13 MB
|Packager : daviddavid < daviddavid>
|Summary : Advanced text editor for programmers
|Description : |
Enki is an advanced text editor for programmers. It is:
- User friendly. Intuitive interface. Works out of the box.
You don\'t have to read a lot of docs
- Hacker friendly. Work as quickly as possible.
You don\'t need your mouse for coding.
- Lighweight. Some IDEs show splashscreen.
Enki will never do it. It just starts quickly.
- Advanced. You invent software. An editor helps you to do a routine job.
- Extensible. Operating systems are designed for running applications.
Enki is designed for running plugins.
- Cross platform. Use your habitual editor on any OS.
Currently has beeen tested on Linux, MacOS X, Windows.
- High quality. No long list of fancy features.
But, what is done, is done well.
- Open source. In GitHub we trust.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/distrib-coffee.ipsl.jussieu.fr/mageia/distrib/cauldron/aarch64/media/core/release