|Name : python3-oauth2
|Version : 1.9.0
||Vendor : Fedora Project
|Release : 15.post1.fc32
||Date : 2019-10-03 18:27:42
|Group : Unspecified
||Source RPM : python-oauth2-1.9.0-15.post1.fc32.src.rpm
|Size : 0.10 MB
|Packager : Fedora Project
|Summary : Python support for improved oauth
|Description : |
Oauth2 was originally forked from Leah Culver and Andy Smith\'s oauth.py
code. Some of the tests come from a fork by Vic Fryzel, while a revamped
Request class and more tests were merged in from Mark Paschal\'s fork. A
number of notable differences exist between this code and its forefathers:
- 100% unit test coverage.
- The DataStore object has been completely ripped out. While creating unit
tests for the library I found several substantial bugs with the
implementation and confirmed with Andy Smith that it was never fully
- Classes are no longer prefixed with OAuth.
- The Request class now extends from dict.
- The library is likely no longer compatible with Python 2.3.
- The Client class works and extends from httplib2. It\'s a thin wrapper
that handles automatically signing any normal HTTP request you might
wish to make.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/development/rawhide/Everything/armhfp/os/Packages/p