|Name : python3-django-reversion
|Version : 2.0.13
||Vendor : Fedora Project
|Release : 8.fc32
||Date : 2019-10-03 17:47:40
|Group : Unspecified
||Source RPM : python-django-reversion-2.0.13-8.fc32.src.rpm
|Size : 0.18 MB
|Packager : Fedora Project
|Summary : Version control extension for the Django web framework
|Description : |
Reversion is an extension to the Django web framework that provides
comprehensive version control facilities.
* Roll back to any point in a model\'s history - an unlimited undo facility!
* Recover deleted models - never lose data again!
* Admin integration for maximum usability.
* Group related changes into revisions that can be rolled back in a single
* Automatically save a new version whenever your model changes using Django\'s
flexible signalling framework.
* Automate your revision management with easy-to-use middleware.
Reversion can be easily added to your existing Django project with a minimum
of code changes.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/development/rawhide/Everything/armhfp/os/Packages/p