|Name : qt5-qtvirtualkeyboard
|Version : 5.12.5
||Vendor : Fedora Project
|Release : 1.fc31
||Date : 2019-09-25 20:34:01
|Group : Unspecified
||Source RPM : qt5-qtvirtualkeyboard-5.12.5-1.fc31.src.rpm
|Size : 5.64 MB
|Packager : Fedora Project
|Summary : Qt5 - VirtualKeyboard component
|Description : |
The Qt Virtual Keyboard project provides an input framework and reference keyboard frontend
for Qt 5. Key features include:
* Customizable keyboard layouts and styles with dynamic switching.
* Predictive text input with word selection.
* Character preview and alternative character view.
* Automatic capitalization and space insertion.
* Scalability to different resolutions.
* Support for different character sets (Latin, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Hindi, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, and others).
* Support for most common input languages, with possibility to easily extend the language support.
* Left-to-right and right-to-left input.
* Hardware key support for 2-way and 5-way navigation.
* Handwriting support, with gestures for fullscreen input.
* Audio feedback.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/development/31/Everything/x86_64/os/Packages/q