|Name : python3-django-rest-framework
|Version : 3.10.3
||Vendor : Fedora Project
|Release : 1.fc32
||Date : 2019-09-05 11:36:14
|Group : Unspecified
||Source RPM : python-django-rest-framework-3.10.3-1.fc32.src.rpm
|Size : 3.00 MB
|Packager : Fedora Project
|Summary : Web APIs for Django, made easy
|Description : |
Django REST framework is a powerful and flexible toolkit that makes it easy
to build Web APIs.
Some reasons you might want to use REST framework:
* The Web browsable API is a huge usability win for your developers.
* Authentication policies including OAuth1a and OAuth2 out of the box.
* Serialization that supports both ORM and non-ORM data sources.
* Customizable all the way down - just use regular function-based views if
you don\'t need the more powerful features.
* Extensive documentation, and great community support.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/development/rawhide/Everything/armhfp/os/Packages/p