|Name : drupal7-ctools
|Version : 1.12
||Vendor : Fedora Project
|Release : 4.fc28
||Date : 2018-02-07 08:27:40
|Group : Applications/Publishing
||Source RPM : drupal7-ctools-1.12-4.fc28.src.rpm
|Size : 1.72 MB
|Packager : Fedora Project
|Summary : Primarily a set of APIs and tools to improve the developer experience
|Description : |
This suite is primarily a set of APIs and tools to improve the developer
experience. It also contains a module called the Page Manager whose job
is to manage pages. In particular it manages panel pages, but as it grows
it will be able to manage far more than just Panels.
For the moment, it includes the following tools:
* Plugins -- tools to make it easy for modules to let other modules implement
plugins from .inc files.
* Exportables -- tools to make it easier for modules to have objects that live
in database or live in code, such as \'default views\'.
* AJAX responder -- tools to make it easier for the server to handle AJAX
requests and tell the client what to do with them.
* Form tools -- tools to make it easier for forms to deal with AJAX.
* Object caching -- tool to make it easier to edit an object across multiple
page requests and cache the editing work.
* Contexts -- the notion of wrapping objects in a unified wrapper and providing
an API to create and accept these contexts as input.
* Modal dialog -- tool to make it simple to put a form in a modal dialog.
* Dependent -- a simple form widget to make form items appear and disappear
based upon the selections in another item.
* Content -- pluggable content types used as panes in Panels and other modules
* Form wizard -- an API to make multi-step forms much easier.
* CSS tools -- tools to cache and sanitize CSS easily to make user-input CSS
This package provides the following Drupal modules:
RPM found in directory: /mirror/archive.fedoraproject.org/fedora-secondary/releases/28/Everything/s390x/os/Packages/d