|Name : php-phpdocumentor-reflection1
|Version : 1.0.7
||Vendor : Fedora Project
|Release : 7.fc28
||Date : 2018-02-09 05:23:00
|Group : Development/Libraries
||Source RPM : php-phpdocumentor-reflection1-1.0.7-7.fc28.src.rpm
|Size : 0.40 MB
|Packager : Fedora Project
|Summary : Reflection library to do Static Analysis for PHP Projects (Version 1)
|Description : |
Using this library it is possible to statically reflect one or more files
and create an object graph representing your application\'s structure,
including accompanying in-source documentation using DocBlocks.
The information that this library provides is similar to what the (built-in)
Reflection extension of PHP provides; there are however several advantages
to using this library:
* Due to its Static nature it does not execute procedural code in your
reflected files where Dynamic Reflection does.
* Because the none of the code is interpreted by PHP (and executed)
Static Reflection uses less memory.
* Can reflect complete files
* Can reflect a whole project by reflecting multiple files.
* Reflects the contents of a DocBlock instead of just mentioning there is one.
* Is capable of analyzing code written for any PHP version (starting at 5.2)
up to and including your installed PHP version.
* [Creates an object graph] containing the structure of your application much
like a site map shows the structure of a website.
* Can read and interpret code of any PHP version starting with 5.2 up to and
including your currently installed version of PHP.
* Due it\'s clean interface it can be in any application without a complex setup.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/archive.fedoraproject.org/fedora-secondary/releases/28/Everything/ppc64/os/Packages/p