|Name : snmp4j
|Version : 2.4.1
||Vendor : Fedora Project
|Release : 5.fc28
||Date : 2018-02-09 23:50:56
|Group : Unspecified
||Source RPM : snmp4j-2.4.1-5.fc28.src.rpm
|Size : 0.52 MB
|Packager : Fedora Project
|Summary : The Object Oriented SNMP API for Java Managers and Agents
|Description : |
SNMP4J is an enterprise class free open source and
state-of-the-art SNMP implementation for Java 2SE 1.4 or
later. SNMP4J supports command generation (managers) as
well as command responding (agents). Its clean object
oriented design is inspired by SNMP++, which is a
well-known SNMPv1/v2c/v3 API for C++ (see http://www.agentpp.com).
The SNMP4J Java SNMP API provides the following features:
* SNMPv3 with MD5 and SHA authentication and DES, 3DES,
AES 128, AES 192, and AES 256 privacy.
* Pluggable Message Processing Models with implementations
for MPv1, MPv2c, and MPv3
* All PDU types.
* Pluggable transport mappings. UDP, TCP, and TLS are supported
* Pluggable timeout model.
* Synchronous and asynchronous requests.
* Command generator as well as command res-ponder support.
* Free open source with the Apache license model
* Java 1.4.1 or later (1.6 for version 2.0 or later)
* Logging based on Log4J
* Row-based efficient asynchronous table retrieval with GETBULK.
* Multi-threading support.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/archive.fedoraproject.org/fedora-secondary/releases/28/Everything/i386/os/Packages/s