|Name : nautilus-share
|Version : 0.7.3
||Vendor : openSUSE
|Release : 15.6
||Date : 2019-06-12 20:39:41
|Group : Productivity/Networking/Samba
||Source RPM : nautilus-share-0.7.3-15.6.src.rpm
|Size : 0.07 MB
|Packager : https://bugs_opensuse_org
|Summary : Nautilus plugin for sharing directories over SMB
|Description : |
An application for the GNOME desktop integrated into Nautilus
which allows use of Nautilus shares without signing in as root.
* A new command in the Nautilus context menu
(Menu key or right click).
* A dialog to share a directory, which allows choosing a
name and decide on read-only/read-write status.
* Possibility to access the share settings from the Properties
tab of a directory.
* Possibility to examine whether a share name already exists by
* Nautilus displays a palm icon to visually show which
directories are shared.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/ftp.opensuse.org/history/20190630/tumbleweed/repo/oss/x86_64
Hmm ... It's impossible ;-) This RPM doesn't exist on any FTP server