|Name : golang-github-jacobsa-ogletest-devel
|Version : 0
||Vendor : Fedora Project
|Release : 0.1.20190622git80d50a7.fc30
||Date : 2019-07-09 10:45:41
|Group : Unspecified
||Source RPM : golang-github-jacobsa-ogletest-0-0.1.20190622git80d50a7.fc30.src.rpm
|Size : 0.09 MB
|Packager : Fedora Project
|Summary : Go unit testing framework like Google Test for C++ and JS Test
|Description : |
Ogletest is a unit testing framework for Go with the following features:
- An extensive and extensible set of matchers for expressing expectations.
- Automatic failure messages; no need to say t.Errorf(\"Expected %v, got %v\"...)
- Clean, readable output that tells you exactly what you need to know.
- Built-in support for mocking through the oglemock package.
- Style and semantics similar to Google Test and Google JS Test.
It integrates with Go\'s built-in testing package, so it works with the go test
command, and even with other types of test within your package. Unlike the
testing package which offers only basic capabilities for signalling failures, it
offers ways to express expectations and get nice failure messages
This package contains library source intended for
building other packages which use import path with
RPM found in directory: /mirror/download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/updates/30/Everything/armhfp/Packages/g